Complete Set Hitch For Audi A5 Coupé 09.2016 Removable + Beam 7 Pins
09.2016 - to this day. We are reachable from Mon-Fri 8h3019h00. Hitch + beam package for: a5 cut audi, consisting of. Hitch: removable ball and harness: 7 pins specific. This pack for audi a5 coupe is composed of: a detachable hinge westfalia with removable ball without vertical tool and a specific 7-pin erich jaeger harness, perfectly adapted to the vehicle. The trailer has a towable mass of 2100 kg and a static mass of 85 kg. A tüv (dreal) registration is not necessary. It is necessary to make a passage to the bag for the activation of the beam.
Not compatible on rs models. Not compatible on models cng / gpl.
Compatible also on models with assisted opening of the tailgate (by sensor). For equiped and non-equipped vehicles. Authorization service of the mines necessary.
Non-visible cutting of the bumper. Cut dimensions length x height (mm). Passage to the necessary bag.
More permanent built-in, pin 9. Compatible with complementary kit for more permanent. The item \'hitch, drawbars'. The seller is \This item can be shipped to the following country: France.
- year of manufacture: 09.2016 - to date <\/ li>
- hitch ean: 4250557529356 <\/ li>
- hitching dreal registration: not necessary <\/ li>
- coupling towable mass: 2100 kg <\/ li>
- static mass hitch: 85 kg <\/ li>
- system hitch: removable ball head without vertical tool <\/ li>
- bumper cut: yes <\/ li>
- deactivation of reversing radars: yes <\/ li>
- beam manufacturer: erich jaeger <\/ li>
- beam ean: 4023085375784 <\/ li>
- brand: westfalia <\/ li>
- vehicle mark: for audi <\/ li>
- number of pins: 7 <\/ li>
- Manufacturer Part Number: 305447600001 <\/ li>
- reference number oe / oem: for a5 cut <\/ li>
- change to the mandatory bag: yes <\/ li>
- more permanent compatible: no <\/ li>
- more permanent built-in: no <\/ li>
- reference oe: towing harness <\/ li>
- oem reference: hitch ahzv <\/ li>
- Manufacturer beam reference: 737334 <\/ li>
- Lockable Ball Head: Lockable <\/ li>
- beam type: vehicle specific <\/ li>
- specific beam type: canbus <\/ li>